WHAT TO EXPECT/ACTIVITY DESCRIPTION
Take an entire day off to get totally in touch with nature. With the help of a holistic operator, you’ll walk barefoot in the woods and experience the benefits of hugging ancient fir and larch trees. Take a deep breath of fresh air, enjoy the soothing sounds of a waterfall and quench your thirst with the water from the ancient mineral spring at the Rabbi Thermal Spa Centre.
The mineral water from the Ancient Spring was already well-known back in the 17th century for its beneficial properties and the access to the Thermal Spa is exclusive for those who participate in this activity.
WHO ARE WE
The Rabbi Thermal Spa Center is an alpine center located right at the heart of the Stelvio National Park. We provide personalized experiential activities that help to reduce stress and encourage guests to adopt a healthy lifestyle.
WHAT WE SUPPY
We will provide the necessary technical equipment to walk over the glacier in total safety: crampons and a climbing harness
All equipment and protective gear will have been previously sanitized and disinfected according to Covid-19 regulations.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
This activity is suitable for everyone age 15+.
Physical preparation level: good
Maximum elevation gain: 750 meters (high mountain walk)
we’ll take the Pejo 3000 lift, after a short descent we will follow an old military trail up to the Rifugio Vioz Mantova mountain hut at 3535 m where we will have dinner, stay overnight and then breakfast. The following morning, we will walk up to the Cima del Monte Vioz peak at a height of 3645 m and visit the Punta Linke tunnel.
Hiking boots, two pairs of socks, full length mountain pants, two undershirts, a microfleece, a light quilted jacket, a waterproof/windproof jacket, gloves, a cap, sunglasses, sun cream, backpack.
Always bring your face mask with you.
Pejo Fonti, at the base station of the Tarlenta gondola lift.
IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER
Weather conditions will be evaluated two days prior to the excursion: the outing will be postponed if the weather conditions are not optimal
COVID-19 SAFETY REGULATIONS
We want you to have fun and stay safe. This is exactly why we are totally committed to complying with all Covid-19 safety regulations issued by the Autonomous Province of Trento, updated by the Prevention Department of the Provincial Health Services.
In practical terms:
- all equipment and protective gear will have been previously sanitized and disinfected;
- Covid-19 safety guidelines and regulations concerning accommodation facilities in the province of Trento, will be applied at the Rifugio Vioz Mantova mountain hut;
- that you arrive at the meeting point with your face mask;
- bring a towel and slippers with you that you will need to use inside of the mountain hut;
- before your excursion you will be asked to fill out a privacy act form and a self-certification form concerning any possible flu symptoms or contact with any positive Covid-19 cases in the past 14 days prior to the activity.