WHAT WE SUPPY
Your ticket includes hot tea during the adventure park, set menu lunch, guided tour of the Ciocomiti chocolate factory labs, technical equipment for the adventure park (helmet, disposable hairnet, harness, safety gear) and small non-slip crampons for your shoes for the walk. It also includes shuttle transfer from Malè to Caldes to get you back to your car. Professional, qualified, certified personnel will accompany you in all the activities. Free photo taken during your experience.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
Suitable for all. Children must be at least 8 years old
Adventure park: not for those who are afraid of heights
Walk: easy route, also suitable for children
Seasonal clothing, mountain or hiking boots with good soles, long trousers, cagoule, small backpack with gloves, hat, and sunglasses.
Trentino Wild Outdoor Centre Caldes
Loc. Contre di Caldes 2, 38025 Caldes (TN)
You can reach the meeting point by car or by train on the Trento-Malè-Mezzana line, getting off at Caldes and then a 5-minute walk to the Trentino Wild centre.
IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER
This activity is not guaranteed in the event of rain. This activity is guaranteed in the event of snow, unless this is too abundant.
COVID-19 SAFETY REGULATIONS
Our aim is to make sure you have fun in total safety. This is why we strive to respect the safety protocol issued by the Autonomous Province of Trento, revised by the Provincial Agency for Health Services Department of Prevention. In detail:
- we ask you to be wearing a mask when you arrive at the meeting point
- the equipment and clothing that we provide has all been sanitised beforehand with disinfectants and detergents approved as medical devices
- there is hand gel at the start and end of each stretch of the park
- the number of people using each stretch of the park at any one time is controlled
- safety protocols are in place on the shuttle that takes you back to the starting point
- before your excursion, you will have to fill in a privacy statement and declare that you have no flu-like symptoms and have not been in contact with anybody resulting positive to Covid-19 in the 14 days prior to this activity