WHAT TO EXPECT/ACTIVITY DESCRIPTION
Ok, we know, we made you wake up pretty early: but when will you get another chance to ride an e-bike with the light of a sunrise in the Stelvio National Park?
- views of the famous mountain peaks of the Ortles Cevedale, Cima Vioz and Cima Cevedale;
- a typical energy-packed breakfast in one of the valley’s top pastry shops
WHO ARE WE
We’re an enthusiastic team that can’t wait to share their knowledge and experience with you. Every 2-wheel activity is a fascinating adventure you won’t ever forget.
WHAT WE SUPPY
We will provide an:
- bike helmet
- breakfast at the Pasticcieria della Nonna pastry shop in Pejo Fonti.
All equipment and protective gear will have been previously sanitized and disinfected according to Covid-19 regulations.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
This activity is also suitable for juniors age 12+, if accompanied by an adult. This experience is not suitable for differently abled persons. No special physical preparation is required. Maximum elevation gain with your e-bike is 600 m.
This itinerary takes you on paved roads and dirt roads, both with an easy riding level.
Bring the following with you in a backpack: gloves, a light quilted jacket, sunglasses, an extra undershirt. Don’t forget to take your face mask with you that you will have to wear during various stops along your ride (including breakfast at the pastry shop).
Bike Rent Promescaiol in Cogolo di Pejo, via Roma n°28.
IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER
An instructor will call you the evening before the activity to confirm or to postpone the activity.
COVID-19 SAFETY REGULATIONS
We want you to have fun and stay safe. This is exactly why we are totally committed to complying with all Covid-19 safety regulations issued by the Autonomous Province of Trento, updated by the Prevention Department of the Provincial Health Services.
In practical terms:
- that you arrive at the meeting point with your face mask, single use gloves and hand sanitizer gel;
- max 5 people in a group (including the MTB guide);
- all equipment and clothing provided will have been previously sanitized with disinfectants and detergents that are certified medical surgical devices;
- before your outing you will be asked to fill out a privacy act form and a self-certification form concerning any possible flu symptoms or contact with any positive Covid-19 cases in the past 14 days prior to the activity.