WHAT TO EXPECT/ACTIVITY DESCRIPTION
Adventure and adrenaline at the Flying Park: have fun in total safety on various adventurous features and rope courses, suspended among the trees…and, if you’re brave enough, the most thrilling feature of this adventure park, a leap into the unknown!
You’ll walk through a century-old larch forest, suspended among the trees. 100% guaranteed safety thanks to a continuous lifeline system.
WHO ARE WE
We are specialized in managing adventure parks like the Flying Park, one of the very first adventure parks to be built in Trentino back in 2005. The park is managed by Ezio Zanella, who is also one of Val di Sole’s Mountain Guides since 2009.
WHAT WE SUPPY
You will receive all the necessary technical equipment to try all of the various features in complete safety:
- full-body harness;
All equipment and protective gear will have been previously sanitized and disinfected according to Covid-19 regulations.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
The park has various routes for children and adults, from age 3 to 99.
A minimal physical fitness level is required, you can’t be afraid of heights and you’ll need good overall physical conditions.
Comfortable clothing and running shoes. Don’t forget your face mask that must be worn during the initial briefing. The use of gloves is recommended, which can be purchased at a cost of € 1, to try all of the routes in total safety.
Always bring your face mask with you.
Flying Park, Malé - Località Regazzini (TN)
IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER
The park may decide to close in case of heavy rainfall.
COVID-19 SAFETY REGULATIONS
We want you to have fun and stay safe. This is exactly why we are totally committed to complying with all Covid-19 safety regulations issued by the Autonomous Province of Trento, updated by the Prevention Department of the Provincial Health Services.
In practical terms:
- all equipment and clothing provided will have been previously sanitized with disinfectants and detergents that are certified medical surgical devices;
- an instructor will teach you how to properly put on your safety harness. Don’t worry, we guarantee that you’ll be able to do it on your own!
- you’ll find hand sanitizer gel at the start and at the end of each suspended route;
- we’ll make sure that safe distance regulations are followed: max 1 adventurer on each platform;
- before your outing you will be asked to fill out a privacy act form and a self-certification form concerning any possible flu symptoms or contact with any positive Covid-19 cases in the past 14 days prior to the activity.