WHAT WE SUPPY
We will provide each participant with: 3mm wetsuit, flotation device, life jacket, helmet, paddle, and a nice souvenir at the end of the trip, to reward you for your bravery.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
The “Family Rafting” experience is suitable for everyone, especially families with children age 6 and over. If you have an average physical fitness level and want to have a lot of fun, you’re in!
The trip is 10 km long down the river from Ossana to Dimaro and there will be shuttle transfers to avoid the more challenging sections.
Our goal is to ensure you and your family have a fun and safe time with us.
You need to bring:
- A pair of extra shoes to wear during the descent (no pool slippers or flip flops). Sneakers are the ideal choice and they will get wet during the rafting trip.
- Swimsuit and microfleece top to wear under the wetsuit.
- Shower necessities.
- A change of clothes for after your shower.
Meeting point at Ursus Adventures (formerly Eurorafting) in Ossana, Via di sotto Pila 6.
You can reach us:
- by car along the SS 42. At Cusiano, turn at Strada Provinciale 202 and keep going until you find Via di Sotto Pila on your right. Turn and continue for about 200 metres. You have arrived at Ursus Adventures
- by bicycle via the cycle-path, which runs along right next to our centre (remember you can take the bike train if you want to shorten your trip!)
IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER
If it rains, the water gets bigger and we have more fun!