WHAT TO EXPECT /ACTIVITY DESCRIPTION
A mountain river is like a wild horse. Ready for the rodeo? If you want to discover what adrenaline is really all about, get ready for jumps, rapids and waves. Together with our expert guides, you’ll be able to “tame the beast”.
The Noce River has been officially ranked by National Geographic as one of the best rafting rivers in the world. The river will give you the chance to enjoy a unique perspective of Val di Sole.
WHO ARE WE
Here at Trentino Wild, you’ll find a team of outdoor experts, highly qualified professionals, river and mountain sports experts, that all share a common passion for nature and its endless beauty.
WHAT WE SUPPY
We will provide specific technical equipment: a wetsuit, water jacket, life jacket and a paddle. All equipment and protective gear will have been previously sanitized and disinfected according to Covid-19 regulations.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
The Power descent is for everyone age 16+ looking for action-packed fun! No specific athletic skills are required for this activity but we do recommend that participants feel comfortable in the water.
We will provide all technical equipment: certified life jackets, water jacket, Long John wetsuit, certified helmet and a paddle, which will have all been sanitized according to Covid-19 safety regulations.
What do you need to take with you?
- Running shoes with a hard sole or hiking footwear that can also be worn in the water. Do not wear slippers or flip flops!
- Face mask, that you will need to wear under your wetsuit and during any stops along the way
- T-shirt or a microfleece shirt to wear under your wetsuit
- Bathing suit
- Everything you need to take a shower after the activity has ended (towel, slippers, shampoo and a change of clothing).
At our rafting centers in
- Dimaro – Rafting Center via Gole 412
- Caldes – Località Contre di Caldes in the riverside park
IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER
What if it rains? It’ll be even more fun! Rafting is always a great alternative on rainy, cloudy days: as we say “Water above, water below!”
COVID-19 SAFETY REGULATIONS
We want you to have fun and stay safe. This is exactly why we are totally committed to complying with all Covid-19 safety regulations issued by the Autonomous Province of Trento, updated by the Prevention Department of the Provincial Health Services. In practical terms:
- small groups of people at a time will be allowed to access the changing rooms and after each group the changing rooms will be cleaned;
- all equipment and clothing provided will have been previously sanitized with disinfectants and detergents that are certified medical surgical devices;
- safety distances will also be applied when using the bus that takes participants to the starting point, seats will be carefully disinfected each time someone gets off the bus;
- you will be asked to wear your face mask each time the raft stops along the river;
- before getting off a raft, guides will make sure that the previous group has already taken the bus back to the rafting center in order to avoid contact with other groups;-
- before your outing you will be asked to fill out a privacy act form and a self-certification form concerning any possible flu symptoms or contact with any positive Covid-19 cases in the past 14 days prior to the activity.